COMPANY PROFILE PT GURU INDONESIA
Guru was established in 1970 through majority European ( Norway) investment. We are the first modern packaging plant in Indonesia encompassing Corrugated, Offset, Gravure, Flexo, Styrofoam etc. packaging items in a 6 hectare plant at South East Jakarta.
Most of the established foreign companies who use packaging items were/ are our customers.
In 1989, Sime Darby Group through Sime Singapore took over the management and in 1991 bought out the Norwegian investor to become the majority shareholder. Sime Darby Group originally as a British Company started in 1910. It is now a multinational conglomerate with core businesses of plantation, automobile, distribution, trading services, manufacturing and property in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, UK etc. We are dedicated to the greatest degree of professionalism.
From 1992, we concentrated on corrugated packaging items due to a fire that destroyed our other production facilities. In early 1997, we restarted our offset facilities and were expanded in 1998 and 2001 with focus on laminated and other boxes.
We added new factory & equipment resulting in additional 80% capacity in March 2001. We obtained ISO 9001 TUV Certification end of 2000 and is targeting ISO 2000 certification by 2005.
In terms of quality deliveries and services, we consistently ranked among the top five in Indonesia.
Our reliability is further enhanced during the crisis period from 1997 with no stoppages and increased customer base. We set up a finishing factory and JIT service centre in Tangerang in 2001, and plan to open one in Bekasi/ Karawang area by 2004.
Most of our equipment are from Europe and Japan, major items are:
1. SIMON ( UK) 2200 mm A, B & C flute SW/ DW corrugated.
2. AKEBONO ( Japan) 1650 mm E, B & C flute SW/ DW corrugated.
3. 4 x SIMON Flexo printer and gluer.
TCY Flexo printer slotter 6PS 3 Colours.
ISOWA Flexo printer PSBS 3 Colours.
MITSUBISHI Flexo Printer Slotter 2 Colours.
4. ASAHI SIMON, FG 1575 BOBst High Speed Semi Auto Die-Cutter and seven manual die cutters.
5. Waxing Machine.
5 x Stitching Machine ( Manual) .
2 x Slitter Scorer and 1 unit Partition slotter.
6. ROLAND ( 2 colours) and HEIDELBERG SPEED MASTER ( 4 colours) and ROLAND 806-6 six colour big size 100 x 140 cm computronics offset printers.
7. Automatic Laminator.
Our 2-shift capacity now is about 1600 MT/ month. And our current production is about 1200 MT.
We concentrate on high value/ service/ quality customers. 80% of our customerâ € ™ s base are foreign company with focus on: electronics, food beverages and other export industries. We have many multiple items ( more than 100 items/ month) delivery high service and quality customers.
Some major customers are:
1. KENWOOD, JVC, NIHON SEIMETSU S, LG ELECTRONICS, PHILIPS, TOSHIBA, SUMITRONIC.
2. PANASONIC, TOA , TANASHIN, DAIMEI, HITACHI
3. MEAD JOHNSON, WYETH ( PROMIL/ S-26) , SANGHIANG PERKASA ( Morinaga) , ABBOTT, PERFETTI VAN MELLE, LIONINDO, MANNA DUNIA BOGA, FOREMOST INDONESIA ( FRISIAN FLAG) .
4. KIWI/ PRODENTA ( SARALEE, USA Group) , AMERICAN STANDARD, CAPSUGEL,
5. BATTERY COMPANY ( ENERGIZER) , NIPPON PAINT
6. INDOFOOD, JAKARANA TAMA, WINGSFOOD, KRAFTFOODS, WINGSFOODS
7. Lâ € ™ OREAL/ YASULOR, MUSTIKA RATU
8. MULTI BINTANG BEER
9. PERUM PERURI ( Government Mint)
We also export our boxes to countries like Australia, Singapore , Bangladesh & Papua New Guinea.
Our focus is on service & value for moneyboxes.
Continuous improvement in quality and services to customerâ € ™ s satisfaction through total involvement of everyone in the company.
Anda bisa mengklik "Info Perusahaan
", "Katalog Produk
" dan "Hubungi Kami
" untuk melihat isi dan informasi lain dari situs PT. Guru Indonesia.